Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: F175XA
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 175hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
26 Tyler Point Road
Barrington, Rhode Island, US, 02806
As trends change in boating we have noticed more emphasis on family activities such as water sports and cruising and less importance placed on pure fish ability. No longer is it Dad and the guys who determine the features and design of the boats as much as it is Mom and the kids. Dad still wants to fish, but Mom wants the boat to be comfortable and functional for other purposes, and the kids need a place to sit. The Family Sportsman series is designed with all of these needs in mind. Compared to our traditional center console designs you will see more seating with the full width bench seat in the stern where the cushions and even the backrest are removable to convert the bench to a fishing deck. Cup holders haven’t been missed and you will find them at the transom seat, console, and even on the front deck. Rod holders are still important as well, and the Family Sportsman have rod storage molded into the side wall of the boats, a feature normally found only in high end, expensive boats. Storage is always at a premium in any boat and we have expanded there with fully lined compartments under the bench. As is true with every Key West Boat, the Family Sportsman series also has live wells in each model. Live wells can double as storage, cooler space, or simply a trash compartment when not used for their intended purpose. We haven’t missed the sunbathers either. They can lounge comfortably on the full width bench seat in the rear or on spacious front decks. The Family Sportsman from Key West Boats is an all around water sports platform for the whole family no matter what the day brings.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.